We are located in downtown Denver on 17th and Stout around the corner from 16th Street Mall. Our location provides quick access to the commuter light rail that leads to other major transportation hubs, including the Denver International Airport.
Our offices are located on the 9th floor of the historic Equitable building and provide many meeting areas for clients to feel comfortable surrounded by a professional atmosphere. We have 2 dedicated conference rooms available, as well as lounge areas that can serve as spontaneous meeting areas for comfort and ease.
All of our Herman Miller (Sit-to-Stand) desks takes ergonomics to the next level by allowing you to seamlessly transition between seated and standing postures. This helps you stay active and healthy while you work. Frequently changing postures increases blood flow and helps reduce the physical stresses that can put you at risk for aches and pains.
Each desk comes with a large lockable storage area and a privacy wall. Along with a great chair, this work space will help your body stay supported, healthy, and active as you work.
Our Amenities Include:
• Use of High-Speed Wired and Wireless Internet
• Access to Canon Wide Format 13″ x 19″ High Quality Color Printer
• Use of an HP Laser Jet Color Printer
• Access to a Personal International Phone Line Starting at $9.99 a Month
• Use of a Personal Intervoke Realms Phone Extension
• Use of 2 Large Private Conference Rooms
• Free Admission to All Member-Related Events
• Unlimited Office Access 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
• Access to a 120 Core, 4 Ghz Alienware 3D Render Farm. Software Used: Autodesk 3ds Max 2014-2016, Maya 2014-2016 and V-Ray 3.0 Render Engine
• Use of Our HTC Vive and Oculus Rift VR Testing Machine